We offer a range of soluble beverages based on such ingredients as:
- cereals (barley, spelt, rye, barley malt)
- roots (chicory, dandelion, Jerusalem artichokes)
- fruits and other plant extracts (rose hip, common fig, hibiscus, apple)
Our products offer:
- a healthy, non-caffeine alternative to coffee
- a coffee substitute in the food industry
Beverages based on cereals and chicory are recognised as an alternative to natural coffee as roasting and other processes give them taste and aroma similar to coffee, although the ingredients do not contain caffeine.
The most important benefits of grain and chicory beverages are:
- natural ingredients
- caffeine free
- gluten free (for selected products)
- source of fibre
- mild taste
- they are perfectly suitable for the whole family, including children
- they are frequently chosen by pregnant and nursing mothers
- easy to prepare
In Europe, the practice of roasting and preparing chicory root beverages began as early as the 16th century. The brew made from roasted cereals and chicory was strongly believed to have a positive effect on human health. The tradition of drinking such beverages is still alive today. However, it has acquired a modern form as nowadays the drinks are prepared from soluble powder.
form the basis of a healthy diet and provide fibre as well as vegetable protein and carbohydrates. The ingredients undergo the process of roasting, which brings out their coffee-like taste and aroma.
do not only add a characteristic, coffee-like flavour, which is released while the roots are being roasted, but they are also a rich source of many additional substances. Chicory and , Jerusalem artichokes are sources of inulin, a prebiotic that has been scientifically proven to have positive effects on the digestive system.
DRIED FRUITS AND PLANT EXTRACTS
we strive to preserve the flavours and natural qualities of fruits and flowers, and to make them easy to prepare in the form of soluble powder.
most often, we combine coffee with chicory or cereal blends to get beverages with a softer flavour and aroma and lower caffeine content.